- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup of fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dill (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1 tablespoon of shallots (minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 1-2 celery stalks (chopped)
In a bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, dill, capers, shallots and mustard. Peel the eggs once they are hard boiled and cooled. Add to the bowl. Slice eggs into chunks and mix together. Add it to you favorite sandwich bread. We always choose Canyon Bakehouse! The Canyon Bakehouse Hawaiian Sweet Bread is one of our favorites.
*Note: The egg salad serves approximately 3 and can be storied in an airtight container in the refrigerator.