I was proud to collaborate with Rite Aid to help them start building their new Rite Aid blog for 2021! They are starting the blog in January with a gluten-free-themed piece (i.e., “No-Resolution Resolution”, meaning, Whole Health should be an always-on approach). Rite Aid has a newly-relaunched brand approach where alternative remedies meet traditional medicine (see riteaid.com/rxevolution). They have some great gluten free products and we have been shopping there for years. I created this recipe for Rite Aid using their products listed below. (The link I provided is not an affiliate link but all products I highly recommend.)
- 1 cup of Wonderful Roasted Salted Pistachios
- 1/2 cup of Wild Harvest Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh or boxed dates (We used Big Win Dates.)
- 1 tablespoon of Wild Harvest Chia Seeds chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of Wild Harvest Maple Syrup (You can use honey if you prefer.)
- 1/8 teaspoon of Wild Harvest Cinnamon
Place pistachios, dried cranberries and dates into a food processor. Pulse until ingredients are combined. Some small chunks are fine but make sure its mostly combined. Add the chia seeds, maple syrup and cinnamon and pulse until well combined. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to make it easier to work with. Take out of the refrigerator and form into bite size balls (about one inch). Makes approximately 10 Healthy Pistachio Cranberry Bites. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.