- Uncooked lasgana noodles (We use Le Veneziane Gluten Free Lasagna Sheets. We use about 1 1/2 boxes. (affiliate link))
- 1 32 ounce jar of marinara sauce
- 1 32 ounce container of ricotta cheese
- 2 cups of packaged shredded mozzarella cheese (will be divided in half)
- 1 package of frozen, chopped spinach (thawed and drained very well)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of salt (Optional: I have left out and it is fine. I don’t love things too salty.)
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of cold water
Cheese Mixture: Mix together egg, drained spinach, ricotta cheese, 1 cup of the mozzarella and the seasonings.
In a greased baking dish, put a thin layer of sauce. Then add the uncooked noodles. We use Le Veneziane Gluten Free Lasagna Sheets (affiliate link) and it fits four pieces per layer. Add a layer of the cheese mixture and spread over the noodles making sure the noodles are completely covered. Add another layer of sauce. Then add another layer of lasagna sheets. Keep repeating until there is no remaining cheese mixture. When you layer your last remaining cheese mixture, add the sauce but do not add more lasagna sheets on top. Top with 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese and sprinkle generously with the parmesan cheese. Pour the cold water around the outside perimeter of the baking dish. Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350° for one hour. Let sit for about 15 minutes. Then slice and enjoy!